Things are already picking up fast for 2014 and we’re looking to add two team members. Are you a hard-working, fun-loving, Denver-based gal (or guy) who dreams of a career in the events industry? Then read on!
- Creating timelines and proposal contracts for clients
- Coordinating and assisting weddings for the day of to ensure the event go smoothly.
- Valuable hands on experience with planning and designing weddings.
- How to interact with clients (brides) and other vendors (photographers, venues, florists, DJ’s, and so on).
- Marketing past wedding with blogs and magazines.
- Designing and crafting!
- Inspiration board creation
- Wedding blog posts
- Pinterest 🙂
- So much more..
Details: This is an unpaid position and the intern must receive school credit. However, an intern who successfully completes the internship program may be hired on a part-time or full-time basis to assist at future events. We are flexible with start/end dates.